At this time we do not offer the ability to make your registry private. However, you can turn off search engine capability so that your registry will not be searchable on Google, Bing and other search engines. To do this go to your Privacy settings.
Articles in this section
- Does NewlyWish offer price matching?
- How do guests purchase gifts from other websites from my NewlyWish registry?
- Does NewlyWish have a registry completion program?
- How do I turn off NewlyWish gift cards?
- Can I rearrange my cash funds, honeymoon funds and gifts?
- How can I add a honeymoon destination?
- How do I add offsite items?
- How do I change my unique URL?
- How do I activate my registry?
- Can I make my registry private so only my guests can view it?