Rest assured, we only store enough information for you to be able to identify your account (e.g. the last 4 digits of the bank account and the name of the banking institution). Everything else is stored securely with our payment processor, Stripe, and never hits our servers. In addition, all pages on NewlyWish are hosted using SSL, so you can be sure all your info is encrypted.
Articles in this section
- Do you accept non-U.S. bank accounts?
- How long does it take to transfer funds into my bank account?
- How do you protect my sensitive banking information?
- How do I transfer my funds into my bank account?
- How do I receive my cash and honeymoon funds?
- Is there a fund withdrawal fee?
- Are there any other fees associated with cash funds?
- What are the cash fund fees?