Sorry, no. We can only transfer funds to U.S. bank accounts. If you do not have a U.S. based bank account, you can not access our cash fund capabilities.
Articles in this section
- Do you accept non-U.S. bank accounts?
- How long does it take to transfer funds into my bank account?
- How do you protect my sensitive banking information?
- How do I transfer my funds into my bank account?
- How do I receive my cash and honeymoon funds?
- Is there a fund withdrawal fee?
- Are there any other fees associated with cash funds?
- What are the cash fund fees?